Wedding hair and makeup

Hi

I'm getting married in May 2011. I would like to know of either a mobile hair and make up professional or salon in the chesterfield area. I don't want it to be too expensive as does everyone i assume. I know its early but really want to get sorted out.:)

Thanks

Hiya katie, thank you for enquiring about wedding hair and make up for your big day, you are not too early looking at wedding hair, in fact its the dead opposite. many brides are booking their hair months in advance because good wedding hairdressers get booked up real quick. Its not like having your hair done under normal circumstances, there is a lot of pressure to get everything right on your wedding day, and the last thing you want is a fumbling nervous hairdresser lol.....

As you are in the Chesterfield area, can I suggest that you email the Chesterfield bridal stylist in our network directly ( I have pm'd you her email address ) She will then let you know if she is available and give you a quote. She is really good at what she does, so you wont be disappointed with her work or her price.

If you dont get through to her then email me at brides@sheffieldweddinghair.co.uk and I will be able to sort it out for you....

I hope that helps, get in touch as soon as possible because we are all getting enquiries in all the time for next year and you need to book your date as soon as poss.

regards

John

To post on this again with specifics...

I am looking for my hair doing (I am not the bride btw!) if possible on the morning of 17th Sept. I have mid length hair which is a concave bob that has grown out and would like it softening up with loose curls or a few twisrly bits here and there among straight hair (with volume) IYSWIM? Also my daughter who has mid legnth hair is a bridesmaid so would love her hair doing in a nice up-do that will stick the day if poss!

I also want my nails doing- preferably white tips with gel or acrylic and a classic french polish finish, maybe something a bit extra, a bit pearly or shimmery but nothing obvious.

Anyone possibly do those things together? It would be better to get the hair(s) and my nails done all at once either at home or a salon in Sheffield on the 17th Sept. If not, I could get the nails done the day or two before but I already used a lovely lady before for nails so if I can't get the nails and hair done on the day then I would probably use her for the nails.

Can anyone fix this for me?? :hihi:

I am looking for my hair doing (I am not the bride btw!) if possible on the morning of 17th Sept. I have mid length hair which is a concave bob that has grown out and would like it softening up with loose curls or a few twisrly bits here and there among straight hair (with volume) IYSWIM? Also my daughter who has mid legnth hair is a bridesmaid so would love her hair doing in a nice up-do that will stick the day if poss!

I also want my nails doing- preferably white tips with gel or acrylic and a classic french polish finish, maybe something a bit extra, a bit pearly or shimmery but nothing obvious.

Anyone possibly do those things together? It would be better to get the hair(s) and my nails done all at once either at home or a salon in Sheffield on the 17th Sept. If not, I could get the nails done the day or two before but I already used a lovely lady before for nails so if I can't get the nails and hair done on the day then I would probably use her for the nails.

Hiya, yes it can be fixed no probs,,,,, I will message you with details.

regards

:-)

Hiya, I just PM'd you but not sure that you got it, so if you can email me at

brides@sheffieldweddinghair.co.uk

with your name and email address I will get our bridal hair and beauty network member who covers Chesterfield to get in touch with you because she does everything you want, and will do a great job for you. She will come to your home and do everything at a lot less price than going to a salon, she is really good, reliable and is free on the date you want her..

Please get back to me asap because we all get booked up quiet quickly.

email me or PM me

Hope you have great day

:)

I could help you with your nails x

Hiya, not sure if my pm's are being sent, so sorry if I am doubling up with messages lol

I have sent her your details, but if you want to email her as well her is her address

brides@chesterfieldweddinghair.co.uk

She does hair and make up,nails etc etc

so no probs with everything that you want doing all at the same time

hope it helps you get sorted

:)

Hello everybody

I can recommend a FANTASTIC make up artist for your wedding. Shes pretty new and she did mine 2 months ago. Her prices are SO GOOD compared to others in Sheffield and she travels anywhere n everywhere to do make up. Check her out her website is http://www.zara-beauty.co.uk or just give her a call 07833 571 488. She does make up for any skin type and any skin colour but book her asap before your big day just in case shes already booked up.

She does packages aswell - i got the body wax and make up package coz it was cheap!

Good luck everybody!

Archived