How to report doormen?

Sheff Chick

Does anyone know how to report a doorman/bouncer. I was subjected to a tarrant of abuse at a club last Thursday for no reason at all. The things the doorman said were absolutely disgusting and vulgar. In the end I walked out of the club.

Im interested to know wether I can report him somewhere or at least make someone aware of his unprofessionalism.

• 1 month later...

Yes report it to the Police and then report it to the SIA, morons like this should not have a badge if they even have one at all..

Gives us that have the licence a bad name :rant:

EDIT : I should check dates and wish people wouldn't bring up old threads :suspect:

Does anyone know how to report a doorman/bouncer. I was subjected to a tarrant of abuse at a club last Thursday for no reason at all. The things the doorman said were absolutely disgusting and vulgar. In the end I walked out of the club.

Im interested to know wether I can report him somewhere or at least make someone aware of his unprofessionalism.

A Tarrant of abuse? You mean he abused you in an unbearably smug way while leading a double life? :P

Yes I know: everyone hates a smart-ass...

Archived