Since when did it become OK to punch girls in clubs? + other club trouble

elliec

you only seem to get trouble in the corp when they let in none rockers/goths because the corp doesnt have a dress code per se when a group of guys who've been turned away from somewhere else they come to the corp and cant get their heads round how the people are in there regular patrons of the corp if they are bumped or knocked get a polite apology (usually both parties apologise to each other) but a soon as a group of people that you know arent used to the corp then you know at some point the bouncers are going to have to get involved

one night myself and my girlfriend were in and as we pased a group of about 6 lads as i was leading her to some friends one of them grabbed her she gave him a piece of her mind and started asking him what he was playing at his mates started saying he was only having a bit of fun but beacause of the way they stood, the friends we were going to see (who were about 20ft away) came and stood behind me they backed down i saw why when they were facing not just me but a dozen rockers :hihi:

eventually they did get thrown out

if there was an award for doorstaff btw the corp's doorstaff would desevre it every year:thumbsup:

you only seem to get trouble in the corp when they let in none rockers/goths because the corp doesnt have a dress code per se when a group of guys who've been turned away from somewhere else they come to the corp and cant get their heads round how the people are in there regular patrons of the corp if they are bumped or knocked get a polite apology (usually both parties apologise to each other) but a soon as a group of people that you know arent used to the corp then you know at some point the bouncers are going to have to get involved

one night myself and my girlfriend were in and as we pased a group of about 6 lads as i was leading her to some friends one of them grabbed her she gave him a piece of her mind and started asking him what he was playing at his mates started saying he was only having a bit of fun but beacause of the way they stood, the friends we were going to see (who were about 20ft away) came and stood behind me they backed down i saw why when they were facing not just me but a dozen rockers :hihi:

eventually they did get thrown out

if there was an award for doorstaff btw the corp's doorstaff would desevre it every year:thumbsup:

Though i dont know KJ_Venom personally (well i dont think so) i agree 100% with his posting:thumbsup:

I've been going to Corp for quite a few years and there is rarely any trouble.

Only time there is hassle when some numpty's who are not typical Corp people go there causing trouble.

Halloween was terrible at Corp due to a large influx of none regulars:roll:

Cant fault the bouncers there:thumbsup:

Though i dont know KJ_Venom personally (well i dont think so)

hahaha you never know! have you ead the thread about stalking :hihi:

i agree halloween was terrible till about 1am then the idiots moved on and left us our club :thumbsup:

p.s. i was in the black spiderman outfit that night

hahaha you never know! have you ead the thread about stalking :hihi:

i agree halloween was terrible till about 1am then the idiots moved on and left us our club :thumbsup:

p.s. i was in the black spiderman outfit that night

God knows i was hammered!!!!!!!

I better be careful in case i do know you:hihi:

Over-all fighting and violence in rock venue's is or certainly was far less of a problem than in other mainstream places. I think this is because a lot of the customers know one another by sight if not by name. Trouble in the wap when it occurred was I'd say 95% of the time caused by outsiders although I will admit there were sometimes problems as two guys squared off because of some girl or the other.

I was brought up that you do not under any circumstances hit a girl and I'd be disgusted if anyone I knew did such a thing. The gender divide though is getting more blurred which I put down to two things one being the large amounts of alcohol that both sexes can consume and the fact that people now seem to disregard anothers personal space and 'groper's are allowed to get away with their actions far too often.

This is very common and is getting worse. As a male I would never feel comfortable bringing a lady to a night club because the chances of getting into a fight because of this is odds on favourite.

Men for some reason, mainly in cheesey clubs and R&B clubs seem to behave inapropriately and ignore laws regarding this. They think groping a girl in a club is acceptable and unfortunately some girls do not help matters by allowing these culprits to get away with it.

First thing you should have done is told a bouncer or a club manager about the person who groped you.

Then immediately phoned the police that you have been indecentley touched and you wish to press charges.

i know it is a lot harder to do as it happens at a time when you are stressed out but if you have friends that have witnessed this, they should have assisted.

As for the guy punching you, this definately sums him up, however although i do not hit girls i was tempted to do this to a girl the other day because she verbally abused me for no reason. Alcohol has a lot to blame but ladies you must take care at all times, you never know who you may cross.

So are you suggesting we all stay at home to avoid the few blokes who are idiots? It seems unfair that girls are expected to pay the price for small minded idiots.

I have to say in all the nights I have spent down at Corp, I have never seen any trouble kick off. Ok, I have cried in the ladies... but only once... because I thought I was having a bad night, but it really did pick up, and I will never forget it, because it turned out to be one of the most memorable nights of my life so far, and for the better!

Archived