Funny Names - know of any??

I know a women who used to coming shopping at a store I used to for for and who would use her credit card to buy stuff with the name: I (Irene) Drinkwater.

Could not stop smirking at "I Drinkwater" each time she came shopping.

The opticians in Kensington I used to work in gave us:

Mrs. Wookie

Elizabeth Kitkat (true, honest)

Miss J. Izem

Miss W a n k a

Mr. Birdsong

Michelle Hunnybun

Mrs. Cave-Brown-Cave (inbred? the aristocracy?)

In Sheffield there is a Sharon Fackett. Particularly amusing for people from Essex.

pmsl.

I once knew a Pratt. :hihi:

There is an entry in the Singapore telephone directory under the name of Fuk u.

Oh, this is really bad. :D

I don't think their parents would've thought of the English translation ! 'Fuk' or 'Fxxk' is a really good word/character in Chinese apparently. It means something like 'blessed' or 'blessing'. :)

So you find a lot of names like this. With surnames first, in Chinese:

Li, Man Fuk

Chan, Fuk Ho

In English, with surnames first:

Man Fuk, Li

Fuk Ho, Chan

LOL..... *ahem*

Hm... never thought of it like this before. Definitely not ever gotten use this word if I have kids ! lol...

A bloke who came to the check-out and paid with a credit card where I used to work was called ................Mustapha ****e. Yes, its true!

Where I work now at a call centre, we gets lots of people with funny names. Once I had a woman calling who was called Mrs Sucking.....................only problem was, someone who had "set her up" previously as a new customer had replaced the "S" with an "F". I suspect they did it on purpose - although sometimes S and F sound very similar!!!

Archived