Swing park everingham road

itsmewhy

anyone remember the swing park that was on everingham road next to the kids home think it was known as jacksons god we had some happy hours in there.

Im sure I can remember that. I can also remember the kids home.I lived on Piper Close. I wonder what theve done with the land ?

they built bungalows onthe land if you lived on piper close you must rememberthe garages that backed on to piper close what years were you on there i know a couple of brothers off the close (3 in fact)

Yes, I can remember the garages.I lived there in the late 50s early 60s. I keep saying I am going to go back & take a walk through Longley Park.Just for old time sakes.

It looked just like an ordinary detached house. You went to the top of Piper Close,turned left and it was at the bottom of that road.It would only house about 7 or 8 kids I would think. Think they pulled it down.

Thankyou - but can you remember what it was called?

Or roughly when it was in 'use'?

It looked just like an ordinary detached house. You went to the top of Piper Close,turned left and it was at the bottom of that road.It would only house about 7 or 8 kids I would think. Think they pulled it down.

yep i went in it after it was closed, me and my dad robbed the copper wire/pipes.

There was the Tarzan swing up back of it which was mad and well dangerouse.

we lives at Number 8 everingham, uptop near the green. :thumbsup:

________

Honda H100S Super Specifications

Archived