Margaret Pryor, Daily Mail Dec 2nd

RiffRaff

For the folk who don't buy it, there's a "Missing and Found" column every Saturday....today's article is searching for info regarding a Margaret Pryor.

The nitty-gritty is as follows :

A guy in Canada is searching for Margaret and has given the following information -

Went to Arbourthorne North County School.

Was 10-ish in 1954

Her best friend at the time was Jean Pole

Any info can be directed to monica.porter@dailymail.co.uk

For the folk who don't buy it, there's a "Missing and Found" column every Saturday....today's article is searching for info regarding a Margaret Pryor.

The nitty-gritty is as follows :

A guy in Canada is searching for Margaret and has given the following information -

Went to Arbourthorne North County School.

Was 10-ish in 1954

Her best friend at the time was Jean Pole

Any info can be directed to monica.porter@dailymail.co.uk

RiffRaff

The guy in Canada is me . Monica Porter picked up the story about the same time someone on this Forum asked me why I was searching for Margaret . I`ve been searching for over two years now . I almost gave up until another Forum member ( and schoolmate of Margaret ) passed on some very relevent info a couple of months or so ago . Others on this Forum have contributed and I am appreciative of their help . Through my home based antique clock repair business , I befriended a U.K. Magistrate who did guide me towards Monica Porter . After reading my story , Monica agreed to submit it to the Daily Mail . I will let the Forum know , for the benefit of those who tried to help me , what the results of this article are .

Best ,

Roy

Roy...

Ah...sorry, didn't realise that it wasn't a 'new' story....Just saw it in the Mail this morning and thought that it maybe stood a better chance of getting a result on this local forum rather than a national newspaper.

Good to hear things are moving though - best of luck....

Roy...

Ah...sorry, didn't realise that it wasn't a 'new' story....Just saw it in the Mail this morning and thought that it maybe stood a better chance of getting a result on this local forum rather than a national newspaper.

Good to hear things are moving though - best of luck....

Thanks , your posting did bring it to the attention of everyone on the Forum once more , appreciated . My magistrate buddy is sending me a copy of the D.M. . I haven`t seen it myself yet . Hopefully.............:thumbsup:

Roy

Archived