BJJ Black belts at Barra Sheffield

What's the hardest part of getting your BJJ purple belt?

Telling your parents you're gay!

This is an absolute disgrace, you guys don't know how to wind people up do you? watch a master at work.

Rule 1) if your going to put a comment like that on, make sure the target audience (the people to get offended) is as wide as possible.

Rule 2) 10 people who do BJJ is not going to achieve results/shock value on a mass scale

Enough of the chat, watch a master at work. I shall now do the "telling your parents your gay" gag.... and offend hundreds

• 1 month later...
This sunday (3rd december) sees the return of Lucio Lagarto to Gracie Barra Sheffield, the class will be 11am until 1pm and will cost £12.

We will also have 2 other BJJ BLACK BELTS in attendance, as far as i know we are the only club in south yorkshire who can offer this sort of training on a regular basis.

Everyone is welcome, these guys are all world class and for £12 its a real bargin.

lokk forward to seeing you there Gregg.

Could you tell me if you are still running the sessions on sunday and when the next one is thanks judoxkr

hi judoxkr,

The sunday morning sessions are still on at 11am and lagarto will be there this sunday(29th). We have moved though check this thread for the new address.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=204170

Turn off queens road at kfc as if you were going too bramall lane, the business park is on the right hand side just drive inside and its unit number 2.

hi judoxkr,

The sunday morning sessions are still on at 11am and lagarto will be there this sunday(29th). We have moved though check this thread for the new address.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=204170

Turn off queens road at kfc as if you were going too bramall lane, the business park is on the right hand side just drive inside and its unit number 2.

thanks for that

is it okay if i watch first as i am currently injured (knee)as i am really intrested

in taking up bjj ,i currently do judo but newaza skills are poor

thanks judo xkr

Archived