Ref Needed !

ow do

we are needing a ref for our football team on a sunday mornings. its 11 a side and the age group is U11's.

Is there anyone out there that can do it or does anyone know of anyone who would like to do it.

I think we have about 11 games left, and its only for an hour. we will pay the going rate.

cheers :thumbsup:

we are needing a ref for our football team on a sunday mornings. its 11 a side and the age group is U11's.

Is there anyone out there that can do it or does anyone know of anyone who would like to do it.

I think we have about 11 games left, and its only for an hour. we will pay the going rate.

im not qualified or have the equipment really but if u were really struggling id be happy to help you out.

The team must be in a league and in so being the team manager should have been given the list of referees and contact numbers. Failing this contact Hallamshire, they will be able to steer you in the right direction.

Archived