Cafe in city centre where I can buy soup?!

Guest alyssa

Hello. Anyone got any suggestions for a cafe in the city centre where I can get a nice big bowl of (homemade if possible!) soup with some crusty bread? Really fancy some for lunch and can't think of anywhere. I'd like to sit down and eat (preferably not takeaway), and would rather go to a cafe than a pub... But I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks.

Thankyou, I hadn't thought of Blue Moon! Next time.

I actually didn't have sandwiches, I decided to go to Somerfield and buy some soup to heat up and some bread to eat at my desk. It's ok, but not the nicest I've had - could do with lots of black pepper! Cheap though!

Thankyou, I hadn't thought of Blue Moon! Next time.

I actually didn't have sandwiches, I decided to go to Somerfield and buy some soup to heat up and some bread to eat at my desk. It's ok, but not the nicest I've had - could do with lots of black pepper! Cheap though!

At the Dove and Rainbow right in the middle of town you can now bring your own food from Noon onwards, :thumbsup: until we get our own food service up and running. I think this is unique for pubs in Sheffield centre, the only other one springing to mind that allows own food being the Fox and Duck in Broomhill.

Archived