Warning about Balti King, Broomhill

Epiglottis

I read in the student newspaper thing, that seems to be in every shop around broomhill that they had failed several health and safety things recently.

headline was (in true The Sun form) 'BALT E-coli KING'

Suprised no one has mentioned seeing it. Still, a few beers and it doesn't make much difference,

(i'm still laughing at the headline:hihi: :hihi: )

<easily amused, ash

edit: i added the word 'recently'

I read in the student newspaper thing, that seems to be in every shop around broomhill that they had failed several health and safety things recently.

headline was (in true The Sun form) 'BALT E-coli KING'

So, where is the official notification (these are usually in the Star on Fri/Saturday near the back)?

So, where is the official notification (these are usually in the Star on Fri/Saturday near the back)?

No idea, never noticed that bit in The Star.

It was about 3 months ago. I think almost everywhere at Broomhill failed in one thing or other. Nothing bad enough to close anyone down I suppose.

Personally I have eaten at Balti King plenty of times and have always found it tasty and perfectly clean! The staff are always friendly and I have never had a reason to complain. I think people like slagging Balti King off :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Some people obviously like to eat food that is quite simply insipid, poorly presented and cooked with little regard for health and hygiene. You continue to eat there, the majority of right minded people won't.:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Archived