Will united stay up or not?

Will Sheffield united stay up or not?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sheffield united stay up or not?

• yes no doubt
    • not sure
    • relegation
    • down like dogs

They once said that of leeds :hihi:

Very true noone has the divine right to be in the premiership, newcastle are suffering dreadfully with injuries at the moment with some key players missing, including there captain scott paker and england international michael owen, your bound to miss players of that calibre.

The same would happen to united if they lost the likes of jags and morgan from what ive been seeing hulse aint oo bad either is he?

Very true noone has the divine right to be in the premiership

The common phrase is, "they're far too good a team to be relegated - but that never stopped anybody before." Remember, even Manchester United copped for it once.

Also, most seasons one of the three spaces is filled by a team that looked comfortable but goes into freefall after Christmas. Anybody spy any likely candidates? Possibly Reading, but I really, really hope not. (Though I'd rather they went down than us :hihi: )

The common phrase is, "they're far too good a team to be relegated - but that never stopped anybody before." Remember, even Manchester United copped for it once.

Also, most seasons one of the three spaces is filled by a team that looked comfortable but goes into freefall after Christmas. Anybody spy any likely candidates? Possibly Reading, but I really, really hope not. (Though I'd rather they went down than us :hihi: )

F rom what ive seen of manchester city tonight they could have a slide there very hit and miss there early seson form might save them like.

I voted not sure, Weve got just enough I think to stay up, providing someone joins Watford and Charlton in the '****e' zone, OR we pick up a few more points than we have so far (I think we will).

As much as I hate Wedsnesday (obviously), both teams in the prem would give me and my brother a few good arguments. And add some spice to the forum :D

COME ON YOU BLADES!!!

SEE HOW YOU GO WEDS!! :hihi:

ash

Archived