Will united stay up or not?

Will Sheffield united stay up or not?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sheffield united stay up or not?

• yes no doubt
    • not sure
    • relegation
    • down like dogs

If they end up with say Fulham, Wigan, Charlton and Watford propping up the division with them I think that they have a good chance of staying up. However I would put money on West Ham and Newcastle avoiding the drop so they need them out of the way and Wigan and Fulham dragging in, IMO. :confused:

Can't be certain of anything but as a Blade, I can only hope :)

Me and a Wednesday fan were chatting at work earlier... he said he wouldn't mind United staying up, I said I wouldn't mind Wednesday going up and we certainly agreed on one thing - Leeds United really should go down! I don't hate Sheffield Wednesday or their fans, Dirty Leeds is another matter ;)

Can't be certain of anything but as a Blade, I can only hope :)

Me and a Wednesday fan were chatting at work earlier... he said he wouldn't mind United staying up, I said I wouldn't mind Wednesday going up and we certainly agreed on one thing - Leeds United really should go down! I don't hate Sheffield Wednesday or their fans, Dirty Leeds is another matter ;)

Lol they could easily go down leeds but i can see bates spending in the transfer window, he wont want to go down theres no cash in this league but theres even less in league 1.

Archived