Where will wednesday finish

Where will Wednesday finish this season?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Wednesday finish this season?

• champions
    • top 6
    • mid table
    • relegation

Guest Mod_Man
They've already had a really good run just to get near that end of the table; they must be due a bad streak sooner or later.

I don't think Wednesday should have a bad streak. I definitely think if they keep up the consistency of late they will reach play offs and beyond. SUFC SWFC Premiership derby anyone.

Hopefully they'll make it into the playoffs, but I doubt it. They've already had a really good run just to get near that end of the table; they must be due a bad streak sooner or later.

I think it would be a season or two too early to go up but i suppose if we did sneak up through the play offs it would go a big way to paying our debt off to the co op.:)

I think it was about 50 years ago I remember them languishing near the foot of the then 2cnd div. Then one Saturday they went out and won 5-1 at Luton. After that, they went on a roll, right until the end of season which saw them, I think gain promotion. If anyone has access to records which would show which year it was they won 5-1 at Luton I'd appreciate knowing if I'm right. I therefore feel its time to be positive, to think big and go and put a fiver on them to get to the play offs at least, or, can they overhaul Cardiff, Preston etc? Great to see the goals at Leicester on the link that Ally gave earlier, (under sports and activities).

I think it was about 50 years ago I remember them languishing near the foot of the then 2cnd div. Then one Saturday they went out and won 5-1 at Luton. After that, they went on a roll, right until the end of season which saw them, I think gain promotion. If anyone has access to records which would show which year it was they won 5-1 at Luton I'd appreciate knowing if I'm right. I therefore feel its time to be positive, to think big and go and put a fiver on them to get to the play offs at least, or, can they overhaul Cardiff, Preston etc? Great to see the goals at Leicester on the link that Ally gave earlier, (under sports and activities).

i,ll try my best for you m8 where in north wales are you i used to live in holywell for a while?

I think it would be a season or two too early to go up but i suppose if we did sneak up through the play offs it would go a big way to paying our debt off to the co op.:)

Trust me, you want to grab the first chance you get. We missed out in the playoffs when it would've been too early and had to wait another ten years :mad:

Archived