Grenoside Infants and Junior School

toptourist

Is there anyone out there who went to Grenoside Infants or Junior School like I did .

I remember having a really good time there. It still is there I believe it has just had a makeover.

Teachers I recall include

:) Miss Brown

:) Mr Pallett

:) Mr Packer

• 1 month later...

I went! I cant remember any of those teachers tho, must have been before my time! I started in 85 and some of the teachers who taught me are still there in fact mrs fulleylove now teaches my daughter!

The school has had a bit more than a facelift, it has been completly rebuilt and the junior and infants are now together, no more crossing the road in the rain to go for dinner!!

I was there from 1974 to 1980.

Mr Lumb was the head, and the only other teacher I can really remember was Fred Trigg.

Used to slog it up from Blacksmith Lane through the park and hop over the fence.

Probably the worst school football pitch ever!!!

Jim:thumbsup:

I went! I cant remember any of those teachers tho, must have been before my time! I started in 85 and some of the teachers who taught me are still there in fact mrs fulleylove now teaches my daughter!

The school has had a bit more than a facelift, it has been completly rebuilt and the junior and infants are now together, no more crossing the road in the rain to go for dinner!!

I had a dinner lady called mrs fulleylove , i wonder if she was your teachers Mum. I attended from 1957 to 1964. I have been keeping track of the new building both on and off line. My parents were over just when they started and so i have been tracking it on the GRENOSIDE line . It looks really nice . Toptourist

Archived