Shef Weds shirt... Where from..?

Sheffield United superstore bargain basement ?

One pound each.

All proceeds to Owls debt reduction fund :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Could be a cheap Christamas for some parents eh Chuff, Quid for a shirt and then they have all them quid a kid days to boost attendances :o

Yeah, it cast you about £25 per sheet, available every other saturday at hillsborough.

Still its all about a satisfying result I suppose - & it is always satisfying. Almost as satisfying as the time I defaecated up the glass doors of the John St. stand after a heavy night out. EEEeeeeewwwwwwaaaaahahahhhhh! Up the Owls!

Still its all about a satisfying result I suppose - & it is always satisfying. Almost as satisfying as the time I defaecated up the glass doors of the John St. stand after a heavy night out. EEEeeeeewwwwwwaaaaahahahhhhh! Up the Owls!

so your the blokes who's **** i stand in when i come out of a heavy night on the booze with my mate mr warnock and neil shipperly, running round the pitch trying to score the 'perfect goal'

*******! :rant:

so your the blokes who's **** i stand in when i come out of a heavy night on the booze with my mate mr warnock and neil shipperly, running round the pitch trying to score the 'perfect goal'

*******! :rant:

Be honest - do you all run around naked? Trying to 'score' that 'perfect goal'?

Dirty *******! :rant:

Archived