Why do all scrubbers smoke?

does smoking marijuana count? i remember that it used to be only hippies/students/thinkers that smoked the weed. now, it seems to be associated with 'chav' culture and the lower classes.

some guy was skinning up on tram the other day, not trying to hide it or anything. some old fella was trying to have a go at him but it was falling on deaf ears. it was quite amusing to be honest.

Fighting talk? Im only on about my local, the landlord has said they he will continue to allow smoking in his pub. His house.His business. His rules.
Ok, I look forward to hearing how that one pans out next year. Which pub is that, The Anarchist?

Do you honestly think people will adhere to the new law? I for one, and countless others shall not.

of course you won't.

:suspect:

as its unlikely you'll try to smoke in any of the pubs i drink or eat in , it won't be an issue.

but nothing would suit me better than to report the licensee - i couldn't give a stuff about the smokers, when the pub is threatened with loosing it's license - the landlord will ask you on my behalf.

Archived