Why do all scrubbers smoke?

Ok, I look forward to hearing how that one pans out next year. Which pub is that, The Anarchist?

Oh dear. We have a funman in the midst. For all I know you could be a copper or one of those really annoying people who like to spoil others enjoyment for their own, and for that I cant tell you.

Fighting talk? Im only on about my local, the landlord has said they he will continue to allow smoking in his pub. His house.His business. His rules.

not quite right. it has to be a HOME - i.e the bit they live in, so everyone into the front room for a quick smoke.

Ahhhhh, you poor poor smokers.

You know something, if people want to smoke a joint, they have to nip outside in the ******* rain. Join em, it's not so bad. Plus, it makes inside so much healthier for people that dont want to sit and breathe in your filthy habit.

Oh dear. We have a funman in the midst. For all I know you could be a copper or one of those really annoying people who like to spoil others enjoyment for their own, and for that I cant tell you.
I'm not spoiling the enjoyment of killing yourself if you want to, I'm complaining that you make me smell and I don't like it.

I could quit right now, not a problem. but I really do enjoy it.

It's my choice, my health, my life why do you care?

I'm not trying to argue with you, I just don't get why non-smokers care about what we do so much.

Are you sure? Nicotine is more addictive than heroin...

Non-smokers care because we have to breathe it too if smokers exercise their "choice" in our vicinity.

Anyway, smoke away, it keeps me in a job :)

I think this thread is getting away from the original point, innit? I agree with jaythedon - if they are surviving on benefits (because it pays better than actually getting off their lazy arse and working like the rest of us) how can they afford the cigs. I'd struggle to afford it and I earn more than the basic benefits pay!

Ahhhhh, you poor poor smokers.

You know something, if people want to smoke a joint, they have to nip outside in the ******* rain. Join em, it's not so bad. Plus, it makes inside so much healthier for people that dont want to sit and breathe in your filthy habit.

Couldnt care less if other smokers go in the rain to have a smoke, I sit and chill in the armchair and have one and thats all that matters to me.

You could of just said that at the start and saved all this bother.:thumbsup:
It's all in a mornings sport. Anyway what would you think if you went home and missus was complaining that you smelt of beer because some anti smoker had tipped it over your cardigan for his enjoyment?

Archived