Why do all scrubbers smoke?

Just thought I'd add this nuget of information:

NON SMOKERS DIE EVERY DAY

Sleep tight. :hihi:

RIP BILL

oh no the secrets out...

but unless they're flying a plane etc. their death won't have impacted on anyone elses life.

anti smokers don't want people to stop smoking - just stop smoking near us.

Which will be in place next year, so why are you still droaning on about it?
It was the smokers who started droaning (sic) on this thread first because as usual they thought someone was getting at them when OP was referring to scrubbers not smokers.

I can't wait for smoking to be banned from pubs. As a non-smoker I hate it that when I go into a smoky pub I have to wash my hair twice after to get the horrid smell out and in some pubs the same for my clothes. I know it'll be a bit crappy for the smokers and in some cases for me because my friends smoke and I'll probably be stood in the pub alone as they stand outside but that's fine. As for those saying - I won't listen I'll do what I want blah blah blah, face facts - you won't. Non-smokers have suffered the smoke for years now it's our turn to go out in the environment we like! Don't forget you smokers, yeh it's your choice but your increasing our chances of smoking related diseases too.

As for all the 'scrubbers' that smoke - C'mon, don't call them that it's not on, I understand and agree with the argument but there is no need to be so derogatory.

rant over:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Do you honestly think people will adhere to the new law? I for one, and countless others shall not.

Then I for one (and many others) will gladly report you and see you and the pub landlord fined. Although it's the fine for the landlord that will have the desired effect, two grand will be more than enough incentive for him to kick you out and bar you.

Archived