Why do all scrubbers smoke?

Then I for one (and many others) will gladly report you and see you and the pub landlord fined. Although it's the fine for the landlord that will have the desired effect, two grand will be more than enough incentive for him to kick you out and bar you.

You for one will not be in this bar, so not able to report. Plus the landlord is family related and a millionaire, so a couple of grand if busted, will not affect us.

You for one will not be in this bar, so not able to report. Plus the landlord is family related and a millionaire, so a couple of grand if busted, will not affect us.

Couple and grand and losing the license on the 2nd offence.

Then it can be just you and family sat in the empty pub smoking it up. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

Couple and grand and losing the license on the 2nd offence.

Then it can be just you and family sat in the empty pub smoking it up. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

I dont live there, so I wont be in an empty pub. Why argue? There is nothing you can do about it, so just leave it. Your words on my screen mean nothing to me. If you dont like the fact that Ill be sparking up in a pub that you dont frequent anyway, then you have issues that need adressing.

Archived