Why do all scrubbers smoke?

Well here is my opinion on the benefit system. If you are fit to work and chhose not to, then you should be given 6-8 weeks to find a job, if then you have not found employment you should be made to do jobs that are usefull to society, such as keeping the streets clean, scrubbing graffiti, helping the elderly with shopping and there gardens etc etc. There are many way's that SCRUBBERS can be kept out of the pub smoking, drinking theiving etc If you then refuse to do this or do a poor job your benefits are stopped without question. Then you would have to get a job and support yourself's and the 50 kids you probably have so you can get more child support...

I still stand by the statement I made earlier on in this thread that in fact SCRUBBERS breed SCRUBBERS, i have yet to see any evidence that suggests otherwise. If your parents and SCRUBBERS then you will infact grow up to be a SCRUBBER. FACT.

Thanks "The Working Class Hero That is Jaythedon!"

'Tis true - the constant low level carbon monoxide poisoning reduces oxygen to the brain thereby reducing mental capacity.

I await the backlash :hihi:

This may well explain why smokers are incapable of stopping smoking - i.e. they are mentally weak and incapable of stopping.

But I believe that to have started smoking (if you are under 40) in the first place you must have been genetically mentally inferior.

This may well explain why smokers are incapable of stopping smoking - i.e. they are mentally weak and incapable of stopping.

But I believe that to have started smoking (if you are under 40) in the first place you must have been genetically mentally inferior.

I used to smoke at school and my parents like all other parents smoked too but a severe b******ing was issued if they caught us. At that time there wasn't all the health publicity and I'm now wondering why they didn't want us to do it.

My dad stopped smoking rather abruptly at 43 because it killed him.

No, that's because nicotine is highly addictive. It's the smoking that makes them mentally weak...

Or maybe they were mentally weak for starting in the first place - lots of people seem to start at school under peer pressure.

No, that's because nicotine is highly addictive. It's the smoking that makes them mentally weak...

Or maybe they were mentally weak for starting in the first place - lots of people seem to start at school under peer pressure.

Rubbish. Nothing to do with being mentally weak.

If we're up for sweeping generalisation though, why is it that non-smokers seem utterly incapable of thinking outside the box? And are generally pretty uninteresting as a species, due to their pious and self-righteous attitudes?

Discuss.

Archived