Why do all scrubbers smoke?

Rubbish. Nothing to do with being mentally weak.

If we're up for sweeping generalisation though, why is it that non-smokers seem utterly incapable of thinking outside the box? And are generally pretty uninteresting as a species, due to their pious and self-righteous attitudes?

Discuss.

All non smokers can think outside the box. For example:

Alarm clock rings

Non Smoker: I'm going to get up and have a great day

Smoker: Where's me box of fags, me mouths like an ash tray!

And, whilst running for the bus:

Non smoker: No problem, I'm easily going to make it - I'm agile and healthy

Smoker: Oh God, this is gonna be the death of me, I'm gonna end up in a 6 foot wooden box.

Stood in a lift:

Non smoker: I know I smell great

Smoker: I smell worse than a sweaty cricketers box

And as for unintersting as a species. Well lets see now:

Two smokers in a pub:

Smoker1: Got any fags?

Smoker2: Yeah, you got a light?

Thrilling!!

Mentally Inferior!!!

If we're up for sweeping generalisation though, why is it that non-smokers seem utterly incapable of thinking outside the box? And are generally pretty uninteresting as a species, due to their pious and self-righteous attitudes?

Discuss.

I disagree although we are a bit self righteous on the quitting bit because some people say it's difficult and so we can boast about that. It isn't difficult though. I think that nowadays smokers are more vociferous in their rantings than non smokers and that certainly seems to be the case on this thread.

this thread is a joke! so what if people want to smoke.if you dont like it Move!!! and what do you class as a scrubber? people on benifits,single parents, just cause people smoke doesnt make them a bad person and yes im a smoker and a single mum and totally proud of it and before anyone askes yes i do work fulltime so if i want to treat myself to a packet or two i will.and i pay the TAX on them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss.

what does outside the box allow us to think of regarding a disgusting habit that kills you and has no benefits.

this thread is a joke! so what if people want to smoke.if you dont like it Move!!! and what do you class as a scrubber? people on benifits,single parents, just cause people smoke doesnt make them a bad person and yes im a smoker and a single mum and totally proud of it and before anyone askes yes i do work fulltime so if i want to treat myself to a packet or two i will.and i pay the TAX on them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe people are still writing this sort of stuff without reading the thread.:huh:

Yeah, good idea. Push it underground, create more drug dealers, resulting in more crime.

Oooh yes the treausury would also lose millions on tobacco duty, pushing up our other taxes.

Yeah, lets make it illegal. Nice one. :thumbsup:

Yep. This would just suit me fine.:)

Why do all scrubbers smoke?

I've known lots of scrubbers that don't smoke.

PS. After 40 years of smoking the filthy weed, and not being at all proud of it, I gave up just over three weeks ago. Boy, do I feel better. :thumbsup:

Being unable to work due to serious illness doesn't make your father-in-law a scrubber. :huh: So why would he breed scrubbers? Or is there something you omitted to tell us?

he had tb in the early 50s when he was aged around 20 he was in his 30s when i met my hubby to be exact aged 38 and in the years i knew him he didnt work much wasnt on disability only had to be careful on what jobs he did

he had 6 kids mostly brought up on dole money all his kids but one always have worked have partners that work all buying their homes. all have respected their parents and not brought any trouble

fact is that not all people on long term dole bring up kids to be the same

so its not a fact that scrubbers breed scrubbers is what i was stating

what people do with their dole money is up to them if they want to waste it smoking thats their business or drink it away if their kids are fed and clothed

so if some dont realy want to work it makes sure theres jobs there for people who want to work as there is not enough jobs to go round for everyone.

the only ones to blame for people that dont work is the government.

they cant make people work for dole money as it cost them more money to do so. they only have a certain amount of money to give for government schemes. if they got people to help old, disabled people or the environment for their dole money it would cost them money, this i know to be true as my late hubby was told this by the job centre. so you would have to pay more taxes to the government for them to pay for the rescources for all the unemployed to work for their dole money. then you would be grumbling again

i cant understand anyone wanting to waste money on cigerettes or booze whether they work or not, when you cant see anything at the end of it

my vice is sweet things but i dont spend more than a few pounds a week for my habit, probably about £3 sometimes less.depends how depressed i am.

Archived