Why do all scrubbers smoke?

But he's not the OP, he should have started another thread with that title. To which I would have answered "they aren't".

Fair enough.

F.Sidebottom also brought in the point of smoker's being 'mentaly inferior' (sic) that has continued to be discussed in this thread (and mentioned by your good self)

I mearly disagree with such sweeping generalisations, OP or no.

Fair enough.

F.Sidebottom also brought in the point of smoker's being 'mentaly inferior' (sic) that has continued to be discussed in this thread (and mentioned by your good self)

I mearly disagree with such sweeping generalisations, OP or no.

Did I say that, can't be a***d looking back 11 pages. Someone must have said something to make me make such an awful assumption.:rolleyes: Anyway I'm not saying what I think of smoking on this one and I'm waiting for someone to start a "I'm paranoid that whenever smoking is mentioned they are criticising me personally" pro smoking thread so I can argue about it there.

I'm not saying anyone is mentally inferior but watching this thread progress is making me begin to wonder.

Only mentioned bottom of page 10. Memory going, eh?

(Only teasing btw)

I'm neither 'pro smoking' or 'anti smoking'. There is an excellent middle ground to all this...

Archived