Why do all scrubbers smoke?

Can people read? The thread is why do SCRUBBERS smoke? Not why are all smokers scrubbers... there is a difference... I see people moaning all the time about not having enough money to feed there 50 kids while all the time puffing away on cigs.... Get the prioities right...

I disagree. Look at the Queen.

She smokes (well, her sister used to), likes a drink (her mum kept Gordon's in business for a hundred years) and has at least 50 kids.

But is she a scrubber? Nah. You can't even tell if there's Sky television in Buckingham Palace because there's no dish on the front of the building. And you got to admit, she chooses her clothes very carefully.

Be careful with generalisations....,

(And I bet she plays the Lottery.)

Careful.. I play darts and snooker with her on Thursdays. If I tell her what you're saying you'll be in the Tower.

• 1 year later...
My god just because someone was made redundant does not justify them being put in the same class as a scrubber because they smoke. How rude was that! I glad you have a job and a comfy smug working class life but some of us lost jobs through no fault of our own.

Redundancy is a very sore point for many many people at the moment!

if they are not paying into the system and taking out in what ever form they are a scrubber imo

Archived