Why do all scrubbers smoke?

I smoke. I spent several years learning my profession and aquiring two BSc's, one with Hons along the way. I can tick the 'professional' box on surveys/application forms etc and your life could well depend on my job.

how does that make me mentally substandard or a scrubber?

Personally I think it's this bit of your statement

I smoke

Your a paramedic or ambulance crew, obviously well educated, so why poison yourself, you must have seen the results that your addiction almost invariably leads to.

I smoke because a couple of my mates roped me in to it, giving me `lasts` then `threes` then `twos` then a full one during break at school. I bear no malice though because I enjoy a good snout. And you get to get to get out of work for 10 mins to have one, whilst the no-smokers plod on.

Making smoking illegal would definately help. .

Yeah, good idea. Push it underground, create more drug dealers, resulting in more crime.

Oooh yes the treausury would also lose millions on tobacco duty, pushing up our other taxes.

Yeah, lets make it illegal. Nice one. :thumbsup:

I . And you get to get to get out of work for 10 mins to have one, whilst the no-smokers plod on.

and even better you probably get to quit working sooner than they do - you could be in apine box but at least you won't be at work.

and even better you probably get to quit working sooner than they do - you could be in apine box but at least you won't be at work.

I could quit work today and not work again if I wanted. But I do see where your coming from....sort of. The non smokers could eat all the veg they want and still end up in a early box

Why is it that Smokers just smoke and get on with it, and the non-smokers spend loads of time telling us to quit.

SHUT UP, ITS OUR CHOICE!!!!

yep it is please continue to smoke in fact i'd like to encourage you to smoke more.

then you can pay more tax than i do - for a change.

and hopefully die sooner. because i assume you smoke in places or areas where non smokers frequent - for now anyway.

Why is it that Smokers just smoke and get on with it, and the non-smokers spend loads of time telling us to quit.

SHUT UP, ITS OUR CHOICE!!!!

I thought we were just saying that you're all stinky and stupid, rather than telling you to quit.

Archived