Fierce angels, thoughts?...

Matt S

Nope, they're ruined something the once pioneered. I have an old MoS Late Night Sessions mix CD by Farley & Heller and it's ****** amazing, I still love it, but they can shove their "This is Electro Mash-up Funky House vol XXII the return" up their very rich ar$es thank you very much. :rant:

What Ministry seem to be trying to do is cover all the bases. Their line ups can still be damn good (Derrick May appearing this month, Danny Tenaglia back end of last year). They recently toured with their Hi Tek Soul night featuring Jim Masters and Derrick May. Yet, as you say, they come out with 'this is electro funky Ibiza 2009'. However, MoS will always carry infinitely more credibility than Fierce Angels or Hed Kandi. We used to go to MoS regularly when they were bringing over Todd Terry, Francois K, Danny Tenaglia etc and it was amazing for the time.

Aup, are you the gentleman who was suppose to be promoting the Inland Knights @ Uniq in Feburary? If so, when are we going to see some deep house in Sheffield? I went out in the snow, lost my wallet and didnt get to see the Knights!!! You owe me!

Just sent a text to Andy (Inland Knights) so will let ya know IF and WHEN they are next in Sheffield ...

wow 2pm in the afternoon. Why would someone want to be in a club 2pm Sunday afternoon. Thats a time for sunday dinner or just recovering from a night out. This sounds very drug fuelled and the days of 12 hour dancing are a bit dated. Oh well different strokes for different folks I suppose.

i think this is going to put the cat amongst the pigeons but "fierce angels" will be at UNIQ on the 18th may featuring mark doyle and hatti lovehearts!
:D :D :love: :love: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you uniq! hopefully this should be a massive success. uniq has improved itself no end. the club is intimate enough to feel like a house party but big enough to get a decent amount of people in. UG is superb there and FA should be no different.

this is really good news for sheffield as well as being good business for uniq.

wow 2pm in the afternoon. Why would someone want to be in a club 2pm Sunday afternoon. Thats a time for sunday dinner or just recovering from a night out. This sounds very drug fuelled and the days of 12 hour dancing are a bit dated. Oh well different strokes for different folks I suppose.

House has been about getting battered on whatever till whenever o'clock since the days of the Chicago Warehouse...

Aup, are you the gentleman who was suppose to be promoting the Inland Knights @ Uniq in Feburary? If so, when are we going to see some deep house in Sheffield? I went out in the snow, lost my wallet and didnt get to see the Knights!!! You owe me!

im female:hihi: and yes inland knights unfortunately had to pull out at very short notice due to a bereavement, hopefully in the future they will be appearing!

Archived