Club Wow (world of wonder)

bjshooter

I have to say I have no idea where to put this thread :confused:

Ok people, anyone remember Club Wow?

I used to work there and have suddenly become all nostalgic for the place :love: It was probably the worst nightclub I have ever been too in my life, but there was definitely something special about it. So cheesy it was brilliant. any one have any good/bad nights out there?

I know at least one other person on the forum that worked there so I expect at least one reply :hihi:

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the good old days of World of W@nk :hihi:

Must admit i had lotsa fun when i worked there(first place and job i got when i came to sheff) . There was never a dull moment! Bless the stairs where drunken people slid down the handrail with their tiny skirts and falling down them :lol:

Watched the club go from near capacity to RIP.

BLESS CLUB WOW :wave:

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the good old days of World of W@nk :hihi:

Must admit i had lotsa fun when i worked there(first place and job i got when i came to sheff) . There was never a dull moment! Bless the stairs where drunken people slid down the handrail with their tiny skirts and falling down them :lol:

Watched the club go from near capacity to RIP.

BLESS CLUB WOW :wave:

Defo the best bit watching people attempt the sliding down the hand rail thing :hihi:

*warning people never attempt it whilst under the influence*

Defo the best bit watching people attempt the sliding down the hand rail thing :hihi:

*warning people never attempt it whilst under the influence*

My one abiding memory of club wow was that the 'orrible stamp thing they used to mark the back of your hand with to say you had payed, brought me out in a terrible rash!

That and my mate arguing(and nearly fighting) with Mel Sterland!

Oh to be ^% again.....