Fire Station on Division Street

donuticus

It's much better than before. Not a bad effort for a chain pub I'd say. Once they know what they're doing it will be a good addition. ****e name though.

They need to train the clueless bar staff how to pull cask beer. Well done for serving cask Kelham Gold and Abbeydale beers but if you have never pulled a proper pint before you will just look very silly indeed without training. A 3 inch head and ludicrous fairy liquid bubbles are not acceptable.

It's much better than before. Not a bad effort for a chain pub I'd say. Once they know what they're doing it will be a good addition. ****e name though.

They need to train the clueless bar staff how to pull cask beer. Well done for serving cask Kelham Gold and Abbeydale beers but if you have never pulled a proper pint before you will just look very silly indeed without training. A 3 inch head and ludicrous fairy liquid bubbles are not acceptable.

I agree it needed a refit but it now looks awful. IS this a chain bar are there other Bungalows and Bears pubs throughout the country ?

Used to like this pace during the week could sit have a nice drink and could chat with mates. It was crap at weekends full of pretentious idiots who have spent a weeks wages on a shirt and think they look like millionaires. Muppets.

Last time i was there it was so dark i couldn't even see the people i was sat with, let alone my pint, and no, this wasn't drink induced. I've been told 'bears' is some sort of gay term describing a hairy man. And bungalows are obviously for grannies. So it's a pub for grannies and hairy gay men? :hihi:

Archived