If You Are This Man... You Have To Think And Learn To Apologise

babes5

Just been in Kingdom tonight for my friend's 40th birthday. we were with our 3 daughters who are all ages 18 yr old. this big bloke who stands 6"ft - 6"2 wearing black shirt, nearly bald age seemed like 35-40 stands near us in the dancing hall in room 1 while all of us ( 8 ladies including our 3 daughters ) are taking photos together.... suddenly stands in front and unzipped his trousers and asked his mate who unfortunately taking photos for us... to be fair to his mate, he was been asked by my friend to take photo for us, and he do it for us nicely, ( thank you. ) I approached that big bald bloke and told him we are with our kids who are 18 yr olds and its really rude what he just done, he just give us a cheeky smile and did not even apologised and tried to do it again, unzipping his trousers. our 3 daughters although in their 18 are not prone to this rude behaviour. i called the bouncers and the big bald bloke in black shirt tried to turn his back and pretend nothing happened.

why there's such rude people around that looked like decent but no respect to others at all? is he not got any mum that tought him of good manner to any ladies or anyone? or maybe he do not have any sister, nieces or female relatives? much to say daughter/s of his own? he doesnt looked like a perv but he is.

i am so gutted and angry of what had happened as our kids are just starting to enjoy their teenage life on this young age and got this bad experience from adults who supposed to give them an example.

if someone knew of this man, or if it was you... i hope if u cant manage to apologise, at least think not to do this disgusting behaviour again and hope one day it will make u realised what u done to others will be done to you.

I f you didnt want your daughters seeing that then that is completely the wrong place to take them as things like that always happen in the kingdom.

I have read the original post and in my opinion the mother is to blame for taking the daughters to Kingdom which is widely recognised as a terrible place where incidents like that and much worse happen each night the place is open.

Shame on the mother...

Archived