If You Are This Man... You Have To Think And Learn To Apologise

babes5

2 things:-

a) Get over it

b) I bet your daughters loved it.

My thoughts exactly.

Who was more offended, you or the girls? I bet your daughters are laughing about it and saying that they won't take you out with them again.

Whilst what this man did was wrong and, if he got his todger out, illegal; it's a fact of life that stuff like this happens.

If your daughters have been mentally scarred by this, DO NOT LET THEM OUT INTO TOWN AGAIN on a Friday/Saturday night. And if you do, ensure that they do not have to stand in a taxi queue.

You are quite right that this shouldn't happen but...

G :)

it's the kind of thing that happens all the time, i would get used to that kind of behaviour if i were you, because you will see far worse and will be frequently upset if u dont get tougher. What the man did was wrong and against the law.... but was probably just drunken foolery. you should have got the bouncers to throw him out, as has been said before it is "indecent exposure", i'm sorry for your upset and in future i would take your daughters to better establishments.

....Get over it. Simple.

Why should she .They were out enjoying themselves , until some creep spoilt their evening .They have every right to be upset especially as their daughters were out with them .This type of thing happens to much personally he needs a quick kick in the ******** .

I thought nightclubs were for over 21's, or am I just out of touch?

For a birthday celebration I'd have probably gone to a better club elsewhere.

out of touch, 18 for most clubs.

But yeah, I wouldn't go to mingdom if you paid me (unless you paid me lots and lots).

Archived