Mother coming to stay - Help!

Fiona1985

Hi all,

Right, my mother is coming to stay for a week before Christmas and it's also her birthday whilst she's here. Does anyone know the ideal restaurant to take her to? Somewhere not too expensive, quiet, up-market, something that mothers would like... lol.

Also, does anyone know of anything else we can do to pass the time apart from going to Meadowhell? I looked at what's on at the theatres but it's nothing to write home about so am trying to think of something else. :):help:

Fi x

Never been there, but heard the food is good.

Take her into town and round some galleries

maybe go and see a show

take her for a wander down ecc rd

out to Castleton for the lights

get down champs on a sunday and get some flaming lambourghini's down you both - lol x

castleton is lovely at christmas and i always take my mum on nice walks round rivelin or whitely woods, nine ladies etc when she visits.

she's due next weekend so we have the museums and art galleries planned and are going to try cafe rouge as the food comes highly recommended.

hope your parental visit goes well too!

katy

castleton is lovely at christmas and i always take my mum on nice walks round rivelin or whitely woods, nine ladies etc when she visits.

she's due next weekend so we have the museums and art galleries planned and are going to try cafe rouge as the food comes highly recommended.

hope your parental visit goes well too!

katy

Don't eat there, the food is awful. You should visit the walnut club instead.

Archived