Harrison V Williams... whos going to win VOTE

Whos going to win ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win ?

• A. Harrison
    • D. Williams
    • er.... don't know much about boxing. If is doubt put your money on the Black Fighter, they are Hard

I think Alderly Harrison will win by KO in the 7th, Danny Williams has not looked good in his last couple of fights and think he is well past his best. His finest hour came when he beat Mike Tyson.

Harrison has to win, or he is finished as a fighter. This is why I belive he will win

1) Harrison

2) Williams

3) The Black guy always wins, they are as hard as nails

You can't go off like that.

Placing bets after the fight has happened

Hi,

Maybe I didn't see it? :)

It was a fight he had to win well if his career isn't going to stall completely, and Danny Williams is only national level after all.

Ade

I'm not too well up on Boxing but, if one boxer is black and the other is White, I always put my money on the Black Boxer to win. Thats my formula, and it has yet to let me down.

If the white guy looks a bit of a porker, I put money on a KO victory.

Nothing like a bit of good old racial stereotyping to start a Sunday morning. :suspect:

rubbish. rubbish. rubbish.

Williams's only claim to fame is that he beat a troubled and out of shape Mike Tyson - whilst Tyson had a muscle torn in his leg also. Even then, Tyson nearly knocked him out after only one round.

Harrison ain't a bad fighter I guess, but he was too overly hyped after his Olympic gold. Just like someone else (Khan). Eventually they will both come against some decent opposition and in the end get shown up. I hope Khan doesn't believe his own hype.

Luckilly for Williams, the Heavyweight division has no decent fighters in it.

rubbish. rubbish. rubbish.

Williams's only claim to fame is that he beat a troubled and out of shape Mike Tyson - whilst Tyson had a muscle torn in his leg also. Even then, Tyson nearly knocked him out after only one round.

Harrison ain't a bad fighter I guess, but he was too overly hyped after his Olympic gold. Just like someone else (Khan). Eventually they will both come against some decent opposition and in the end get shown up. I hope Khan doesn't believe his own hype.

Luckilly for Williams, the Heavyweight division has no decent fighters in it.

i agree with ya there. khan was gettin caught way to easily yesterday by a guy who has 5 losses to his name. Im not sure he could handle it against world class fighters.

However i really do think audley could win the world title because he beat up williams a lot worse then Klitzko did (sorry for the incorrect spelling). Im not saying audley is better then him but there is a real hunger now in audley

Archived