Harrison V Williams... whos going to win VOTE

Whos going to win ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win ?

• A. Harrison
    • D. Williams
    • er.... don't know much about boxing. If is doubt put your money on the Black Fighter, they are Hard

Racial Steriotyping, you make it sound like I'm being putting them down.

Black men tend to make better boxers white men, the list of world champions proves that, they also seem to be better at Athletics as well.

Anyway, As for Alderly's chances, I think he can do it and I think the people who were booing him after his win should be ashamed. He has come back from Rock Bottom when everyone had wrote him off, the media were critical.

He has proven them all wrong, now can we get behind our fighter ?

Black men tend to make better boxers white men, the list of world champions proves that, they also seem to be better at Athletics as well.

Anyway, As for Alderly's chances, I think he can do it and I think the people who were booing him after his win should be ashamed. He has come back from Rock Bottom when everyone had wrote him off, the media were critical.

He has proven them all wrong, now can we get behind our fighter ?

For such a huge man he was a disgrace a real chicken in the first fight.

For such a huge man he was a disgrace a real chicken in the first fight.

True, but thats in the past.

Even Barry Mcgwinan was eating Humble Pie, and he said, "he was keen to get behind Alderly in the Future" (hardly think it was appropriate for Barry to admit he had urges/feelings on National TV).

Come on everyone, the guys proven himself, now the time has come to support him

QUOTE]

Hi,

Looking at the current list of World Champions - http://boxing.about.com/cs/rankingschampions/a/champs.htm - seems to indicate that your statement is incorrect, to say the least!

Ade

Hi,

Looking at the current list of World Champions - http://boxing.about.com/cs/rankingschampions/a/champs.htm - seems to indicate that your statement is incorrect, to say the least!

Ade

Precisely my point Ade. Whether he likes it or not he IS stereotyping and some may consider it racist and offensive along the lines that it very much like saying all black people have rythmn, can sing, run etc etc etc. :suspect:

Precisely my point Ade. Whether he likes it or not he IS stereotyping and some may consider it racist and offensive along the lines that it very much like saying all black people have rythmn, can sing, run etc etc etc. :suspect:

Goodness me, offensive???

Can't you PC people **** off !!

stop stirring up Racial Problems,

And why would a Black Person be offended by someone saying "Black people are good at this, that.... ?" don't you think they would be complimented?

Its only the PC brigade that gets offended by everything.

Oh, white people are good at cooking...... AARRGH more racial steriotyping, lets flap our arms in the air and get offended, call the police, arrest that man !!!

Hi,

I once went out with a coloured girl who swore that black atheletes were better runners because of their lower natural body fat levels......I asked her if that explained why they weren't very good swimmers! :)

Until not too very long ago, all the heavyweight champs were Russian or Ukrainian.....and I think we can expect to see a lot more good East European boxers now that their access to the West is more open; it's a bit like the situation was for a lot of American boxers (who mainly happened to be black because of the social/economic situation), where it's a route out of poverty...it's the same now for the E Europeans who are now in the EU or whatever it is.

Ade

Archived