Harrison V Williams... whos going to win VOTE

Whos going to win ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win ?

• A. Harrison
    • D. Williams
    • er.... don't know much about boxing. If is doubt put your money on the Black Fighter, they are Hard

I'm not too well up on Boxing but, if one boxer is black and the other is White, I always put my money on the Black Boxer to win. Thats my formula, and it has yet to let me down.

If the white guy looks a bit of a porker, I put money on a KO victory.

Porker as in supporting wednesday ? :D

Hi,

I once went out with a coloured girl who swore that black atheletes were better runners because of their lower natural body fat levels......I asked her if that explained why they weren't very good swimmers! :)

Ade

i've heard a genetic theory, but its alot more basic.

When the slave traders were taking black men and women from the West coast of Africa they would obviously want the strongest and biggest. Even if the trader didn't purposly choose strong black men/women, the journey upon the slave ship was so appaulling that only the strong survived.

To say that one race is better than another at a sport though is stupid. The stats obviously show that as shown before. Its not what colour you are that wins a fight, AMAZINGLY its how good you are a boxer.

Upon arrival in the carribean or in the Americas they obviously began to breed again, creating a whole black population from the genetics of strong blacks.

The plantation work was also arduous and hard, and a the same "survival of the fittest" effect on the population (but in a very very smaller way).

And why would a Black Person be offended by someone saying "Black people are good at this, that.... ?" don't you think they would be complimented?

Its only the PC brigade that gets offended by everything.

Oh, white people are good at cooking...... AARRGH more racial steriotyping, lets flap our arms in the air and get offended, call the police, arrest that man !!!

i'm sure that someone like michael jackson, or prince for example, would be delighted to know that they're natural born ring warriors...:hihi:

rubbish. rubbish. rubbish.

Williams's only claim to fame is that he beat a troubled and out of shape Mike Tyson - whilst Tyson had a muscle torn in his leg also. Even then, Tyson nearly knocked him out after only one round.

Harrison ain't a bad fighter I guess, but he was too overly hyped after his Olympic gold. Just like someone else (Khan). Eventually they will both come against some decent opposition and in the end get shown up. I hope Khan doesn't believe his own hype.

Luckilly for Williams, the Heavyweight division has no decent fighters in it.

agreed that amir has a lot to learn, and to be honest a defeat might even do him good, but come on, he's in a different league to audley! amir's just starting out as a pro and will learn, audley doesn't appear to have learnt a thing and beating a washed up williams proves nothing...

Archived