Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

Just out of interest, challenging to send me to iraq because i dont agree with you on a debate about knife defences... how does that figure in your whole rational discussion point?

Nothing to do with knife defences. You claimed to be able to talk your way out of any situation. That's an example of a situation you may struggle with.

So knife defenses prepare you to take on not only knives, but also suicide bombers, and possibly the entire armed forces of Iraq?

I see I really have been missing out.

Fingerpooves is an illiterate troll who quotes at random and generalises from nothing. So nothing he says, that he attributes to anyone else, is to be believed.

Nothing to do with knife defences. You claimed to be able to talk your way out of any situation. That's an example of a situation you may struggle with.

Not really sure your answer makes sense. I asked you how "challenging to send me to iraq because i dont agree with you on a debate about knife defences... how does that figure in your whole rational discussion point?"

Seeing as you keep on harping on about being rational, i think it's pretty ironic that you are the least rational person i have encountered.

Also, when do i get my tickets for my holiday?

One more thing

"I am declaring you a lost cause and shall ignore your idiotic trolling in future." - I wonder who said that?

Fingerpooves is an illiterate troll who quotes at random and generalises from nothing. So nothing he says, that he attributes to anyone else, is to be believed.

Here you go again, trying to tell people what to say and do. I like the way you try to tell people what to think. Surely they can read the thread and make up their own minds.

Quoting at random perhaps, quoting accurately always. Unlike some meddling fools i could mention. Altered anyone's post you quoted recently Toyhawk?

"But I will now point out you did read that it was an analogy after all"

This is funny but to be fair you both obviously fancy each other!! This is not a dating site - BJJ may seem slightly homo-erotic but its no reason to flirt with each other on a public forum.

PS My weapon is bigger than both of yours!!!

Archived