Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

all the bjj clubs in sheffield must be having there doors banged down now with people making new year's resolutions after they've read this thread! such a good advert for the sport! ;)

Eh ?

Maybe you should ready the thread again. It was supposed to be about BJJ but it got hijacked by ninjas with plastic knives :huh:

and if you'd read the thread you'd realise it ended up no more ridiculous than how it began...:loopy: (right back atchya!)

Really? So going from how it began (title of thread) = Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

Which could be reasoned through results in tournaments and current grades at the clubs (BJJ is a performance based art)

To how it ended up = Toyhawk offering to send me on holiday to iraq to see if i could talk around the militia and the mention of suicide bombers.

Yeah, you might have a pont there champ...

Really? So going from how it began (title of thread) = Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

Which could be reasoned through results in tournaments and current grades at the clubs (BJJ is a performance based art)

To how it ended up = Toyhawk offering to send me on holiday to iraq to see if i could talk around the militia and the mention of suicide bombers.

An alternative point of view. The muppet quoted above, misquotes everyone out of context, to the point where I would call it lying, he seems unable to read an entire post before replying and has now appears to have come out as gay - so maybe he was one of those being noisy at graves last week!:hihi:

Fingercuffs even redited a post of his I quoted and accused me of missing out the bit he'd added subsequently, I did re-edit post but to correct a typo in my text, not to remove the part of quote that wasn't there in first place. So lying to cover up weak arguments is what it has come down to. Kind of pathetic really. The half wit doesn't even get my name right.

Funny thing was that his re-edit only underscored his lack of understanding, so I would have kept it in, not taken it out.

Or even based upon results from MMA shows???

Archived