Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

one guaranteed way of not finding anything out whatsoever though is speculation...

... but since its very unlikey such a competition will take place, the next best thing would be to compare fighters on recent experiences under competition rules/conditions.

I have a question and hope it won't stir things up again.

Who is, pound for pound, the best BJJ fighter in Sheffield?

Now this is what I like to see, can't wait to see what people post in answer to this!!

I real simple the best bjj fighter between Truebjj and BJJMAN!!!

Theres no need for any of them to fight, I think everyone from which ever club would agree with this and there is no need to drag this out that much.

But if u measure it on how often they get their butt whupped in thier clubs i bet the guys from GB get beat more, as you would rolling with Black Belts!!

PS, see farad still hasn't educated himself on what bjj is yet:huh:

Thanks for all the compliments guys. However i get spanked regularly by everyone (apart from John - I beat him) lol

And i kill fingercuffs.

Someone else must be the best. Andy (purple belt) also tapped me last lime we rolled. I need to avenge that loss. haha

In my opinion though for a big guy Greg is very good and very technical.

Johns obviously awesome too really.

... but since its very unlikey such a competition will take place, the next best thing would be to compare fighters on recent experiences under competition rules/conditions.

in that case i'd ahve to say Paul Chapman - i believe he's something to do with the royce gracie club these days, but he used to train at donny, which is where i'd advice anyone to go if they want to up their game on a regular basis...

Archived