Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

Cag4ny - i can't see where you're coming from. We actually all get on with each other. I was talking to Mark (instructor from RGJJN) about 4 days ago. He is a cool guy. I have also trained with them at Graves Tennis Centre on a wednesday.

If you don't want to come down and train with us that's fine. Its up to you. But in no way has anyone been tribalistic. There is gonna be bias - just the way there is whenever Chefkicker comes on and shouts the praises of AFK. He is entitled to. Does it make him tribalistic though? NO. If anyone has ever asked me for a place to train when they can't make it to ours i've RECOMMENDED RGJJ. Because they are a great bunch of guys and they have fun training.

What you see on here with us all taking the mick out of each other is exactly what happens in the gym (with a lot less farting).

I like to think of us all as a bunch of mates who get together a couple of times a week and beat each other up.

Stop taking it so seriously mate, its not intended that way by anyone.

i was tired...... and fat and lazy and you cheated and i blame my instructor for not teachin me proper....

I was too busy fighting your germs to worry about you John, you caught me while i was triangling your infection.

I came slightly unstuck with John but he is bigger than me and as i say i was worried about getting too close.

See what I mean excusses! Now I'm old and I was ill, not at 100% and still kicked ur little whipper snapper butts!!

And I'll do it again tonight no-gi just to show it wasn't luck:D

Cag4ny - i can't see where you're coming from. We actually all get on with each other. I was talking to Mark (instructor from RGJJN) about 4 days ago. He is a cool guy. I have also trained with them at Graves Tennis Centre on a wednesday.

If you don't want to come down and train with us that's fine. Its up to you. But in no way has anyone been tribalistic. There is gonna be bias - just the way there is whenever Chefkicker comes on and shouts the praises of AFK. He is entitled to. Does it make him tribalistic though? NO. If anyone has ever asked me for a place to train when they can't make it to ours i've RECOMMENDED RGJJ. Because they are a great bunch of guys and they have fun training.

What you see on here with us all taking the mick out of each other is exactly what happens in the gym (with a lot less farting).

I like to think of us all as a bunch of mates who get together a couple of times a week and beat each other up.

Stop taking it so seriously mate, its not intended that way by anyone.

You know i have never met Bjjman , ive met barragergus and have sat with and commentated (and always do enjoy commentating with him) Truebjj (jon from Gracie) , and think hes a smashing fella but i will say the following:

BJJMAN'S POST ABOVE WAS THE BEST ON THIS THREAD EVER!!!

So full respect to Bjjman for what he said.

The answer you are looking for is:

Both clubs are very good but have different assets and are good for different things in different ways.

Which is better? Trout or Seabass?

Ask my son riyadh (who is 3) hell say "trout and seabass" ask him on some days hell say " no seabass, trout!" one day he said " seabass is better than trout"

So its down to what you are looking for.

Sorry if ive upset the trouble makers.

Archived