Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

sea bass is better than trout....

and well said farad.

but i'm still the best looking bjj fighter

Barragergus ,

Of course you are the best looking bjj fighter, youre all ugly anyway :P

Especially that tall lanky one with long hair who wears rock t shirts.

How do you prepare Seabass or Trout for that matter, you being a chef would know that wouldnt you.

We have a cooking thread on my forum.

Log on and share your knowledge?

things change and i never made it to sheffield the first time. and so here i am again, i couldnt find my original thread so posed the question again, is that such a bad thing?

why do schools have league tables? so parents can find out which is best for there kids or to start a fight between them.

I am serious about carrying on my BJJ and also about TUF.

aggressive posturing etc isnt down to me, more those who replied.

if you didn't make it to sheffield yet, how come you put up a post in feb 2006 promoting 'urban gorillas' and saying you'd be there? have you even read any of your old posts...

maybe you and barracuda have some kind of plot, given that you both joined the forum approx. same time, both been in the states, both have incredibly loyalty and bias to GB Sheffield before even training there...maybe you're one and the same...

So, because Mr Cuffs doesn't have any experience in weapon defence he isn't allowed to have an opinion ? :huh:

apparently chefkicker shouldn't be allowed to speak about bjj cos he doesn't have the 'necessary experience' - why shouldn't the same apply?

if you didn't make it to sheffield yet, how come you put up a post in feb 2006 promoting 'urban gorillas' and saying you'd be there? have you even read any of your old posts...

maybe you and barracuda have some kind of plot, given that you both joined the forum approx. same time, both been in the states, both have incredibly loyalty and bias to GB Sheffield before even training there...maybe you're one and the same...

Jeez, you've got some issues.

I'm not bias to GB at all. In the past I've probably trained at GB and RGJN the same amount of time, although I do prefer GB now with the BB classes. And before that I used to train with Andy Roberts at CastleBBA before my trip to the states. If there were any other BJJ club in Sheff I'd also give them a go too.

And I can assure you I'm not want2learn :) Why would I ask about BJJ clubs when I'm already aware of those in and around Sheffield ?

Now can we just leave it now ?

apparently chefkicker shouldn't be allowed to speak about bjj cos he doesn't have the 'necessary experience' - why shouldn't the same apply?

Well i dont have the same knowledge about seabass/ trout as barragergus.

Hes a professional chef im only a chef "kicker" :P

• 4 weeks later...
just drop it..... leave be

Just for info, can anyone turn up and train at 393 club? I have done some submission wrestling/grappling in the past? Is it the usual "bring shorts, a t-shirt, a towel and some water/drink"? How much? sorry to ask as I am sure this has been covered loads of times.

Thanks.

Well i dont have the same knowledge about seabass/ trout as barragergus.

Hes a professional chef im only a chef "kicker" :P

Same as above really, which class would you recommend for a first timer at your place? I am a black belt in WTF TKD and have competed in full contact TKD but not trained for a few years as I got into MMA and enjoyed the grappling side. I would like to get fitter again (I am mid 40's now so no spring chicken) and would like to get back into training and hopefully competing in a few amateur tournements before I get too old.

Thanks

Archived