Live Pub Poker League in Sheffield

mr craig

From http://www.myspace.com/thecutler :

--------

Live pub poker league

The live pub poker league is starting in the Cutler in Oct.

Every Tuesday night you can come and enter. Registration is free and once you are registered you start to build up your points.

The top 16 finishers in each event are awarded points and you have the opportunity to go on the area league final where you can win entry into national and international poker tournaments, dvds, laptops, mountain bikes and much more.

Whether you consider yourself a card shark or a novice come down and give it a try!! There's nothing to lose as there is no money involved and everything to gain if you can get yourself on the leaderboard and win one of those great prizes.

We will also be offering table service for the poker players and there will be a special menu available so you can grab yourself a quick bite to eat without missing any of the action.

Come and give it a go!!

I walked past the Cutlers today and saw a large banner advertising a pub poker league. Does anyone have anymore info ion this as i know me and a couple of my mates would be very interested.

Cheers.

not sure about there, but The Closed Shop on Commonside is doing poker every second Monday. Its free, and was ok at the last one I went to.

ash

The pub poker league is free to enter and free to play. You get given a number of chips to start the night with. The top sixteen finishers earn points. At the end of the month there is a league final. The top 48 players with the most points play in the final to earn prizes. You can win a number of prizes like ipods, mountain bikes, and entry into national and internation tournaments. If you need any more information let me know. You can also look on the website http://www.livepubpokerleague.co.uk

• 1 year later...

Archived