All night underground music last night where???

I was kept awake for pretty much the whole of last night by some kind of all night rave going on near where I live.

I called the 101 council number to complain but that did no good!

I just wondered where it was coming from and if anyone here knows?

It sounded like it was coming from across the river don around neepsend area (i could be wrong)

Can anyone help?

the whole point of an all night underground rave is the anonymity of the event, therefore do you realy think that anyone who went to this rave will post the full details on this forum for all to see?

You really should join them next time. It could be an eye opener! :shocked:

the whole point of an all night underground rave is the anonymity of the event, therefore do you realy think that anyone who went to this rave will post the full details on this forum for all to see?

You really should join them next time. It could be an eye opener! :shocked:

mmmmmm.... not for me I dont think - my husband was working today (he's a fireman) so the last thing he needed was to be kept awake all night.

If it happens again - I shall march round there and sort 'em out.

Nothing annoys me more than selfish people/groups doing things with no thought for residents/locals etc

Archived