Trouble at vibe last night? (surprise surprise)

peacenlove

i take back anything i've ever posted which was in defence to niche nights. went to vibe last night, and AGAIN there was some sort of trouble, there were police outside and the alarm went off.

does anyone know what happened?

i didn't stick around to find out, as soon as we heard the alarm, me and my mates left sharpish as it almost always leads to a shooting/stabbing/fight! granted, it is only certain boys that the trouble ever revolves around, but they are there every week, ruining it for everyone else. the vast majority just want to have a good time (and do have a good time, until these d***heads try to ruin it!)

Hustle was only next door to the venue in question and once again Disco we had a fantastic party. No trouble , no problems just 450 house music lovers, wearing silly hats ,and silly (er) smiles. The only bangs that went of in there were the party poppers.

Pick up on the Sheffield success stories mate...there are some.

Merry Christmas

jeez disco will you ever give it a rest......

theres bloody plenty going on in sheffield, just have a good look around...

i've not said there isn't, all i did was make a comment about the speed garage scene. to be fair theres lots to like going on in sheffield. next weekend its norman jay at plug, this weekend was the hustle thing as well as secret sessions, jason herd is at plug on boxing day, uniq is doing good things, DQ are doing good things, matrix are doing good things theres lots happening and most of it is good. ssshhhh is getting bigger, the earls reopened, the future is basically bright:thumbsup:

Hustle was only next door to the venue in question and once again Disco we had a fantastic party. No trouble , no problems just 450 house music lovers, wearing silly hats ,and silly (er) smiles. The only bangs that went of in there were the party poppers.

Pick up on the Sheffield success stories mate...there are some.

Merry Christmas

i know i know, you should have seen me sulking last night because i couldn't make hustle! i'm referring to the speed garage scene not the sheffield scene in general.

happy christmas and stop picking on me!;)

Archived