Merry Xmas Wednesday & United

Lestat

Just as traditional as Santa's visits and more cheerful then a pub full of footy fans celebrating their team at Christmas time...Let me be the first to wish all Wednesdayites a very merry Xmas!

Here it is:

:thumbsup::hihi: :hihi:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

all the best blunty mate, and Merry christmas to the wednesdayites on here and the rest of my pink little friends in S6 :thumbsup:

Cheers Mad "un

Have a good Christmas m8 and hopefully not too many bad reoccuring dreams :P

http://www.jarnkaminerna.nu/flashvideo/default.asp?video=060329_sheffield_fill_up&width=320&height=260

http://www.jarnkaminerna.nu/flashvideo/default.asp?video=060329_sheffield_1-0&width=320&height=260

UTB

I have started to have a recurring dream that we get promoted but have forgotton where all the premiership grounds are. But then again there will be plenty of maps/street guides for sale, only used once and obtainable in Sheffield, problem solved. :D :D

Merry Christmas to everyone :thumbsup:

Are all wendy fans that stupid? The reason there will be a lot of maps showing the way to prem grounds is because once you have been you can remember the way for next season.

Just as you can remember the way to the Metropolis that is known as Colchester.

I keep having a dream also and i wake up with an aching side. This is due to our city rivals been in loads of debt, can't sell there training ground and possibly going in to administation.

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WENDY!

Are all wendy fans that stupid? The reason there will be a lot of maps showing the way to prem grounds is because once you have been you can remember the way for next season.

Just as you can remember the way to the Metropolis that is known as Colchester.

youve done your share over the last 12 years.....and before you boast too much, youll be back there soon enough

Archived