Merry Xmas Wednesday & United

Lestat

Yes we have been to Colchester at least, let me think,is it no times in the last 12 years or maybe once. Anyway that many times it is a struggle to know exactly without looking it up.

As for going somewhere soon enough,how soon is that and more specifically to where?

I think our two respective teams will be in the same place for a few years to come with us prospering and you lot with a debt that will be roughly £20 million at the very best.

Yes we have been to Colchester at least, let me think,is it no times in the last 12 years or maybe once. Anyway that many times it is a struggle to know exactly without looking it up.

As for going somewhere soon enough,how soon is that and more specifically to where?

I think our two respective teams will be in the same place for a few years to come with us prospering and you lot with a debt that will be roughly £20 million at the very best.

With all due respect, you're 5th from bottom of the Premiership. Thats quite a feat after 3 months in the top flight.

Owls have soared up the Championship in the last 2 months.....

I wouldnt count your piglets too soon.

Well it is easy to soar i would imagine in an inferior league.

I have also heard it said you are thinking of the playoffs and possibly the automatic places.

Sometimes it is like listening to a stand up comic reading and listening to what you come lot out with.

There is an old saying which is very apt considering what you have just said

"AND PIGS MIGHT FLY!"

Hey lestat, and what a goal that was....I had a £5 bet on Wednesday to win 4-0

It should have been 10

I know mate, it should have been 10-0! if it wasn't for their keeper it would have been the greatest massacre since Boxing Day 1979! :thumbsup:

Well it is easy to soar i would imagine in an inferior league.

I have also heard it said you are thinking of the playoffs and possibly the automatic places.

Sometimes it is like listening to a stand up comic reading and listening to what you come lot out with.

There is an old saying which is very apt considering what you have just said

"AND PIGS MIGHT FLY!"

"AND PIGS MIGHT FLY! ...What are they on.....they think they can fly now

Ah two to joust with.

Thats one point of IQ for each.

Read this slowly, Lestat said "soaring up the league" so i said "and pigs might fly" can you see the comparisons lads.

Take your time it will come eventually.

Anyway lads merry "RED AND WHITE X-MAS" because as far as i know blue has never been associated with x-mas only the wearing of jeans to the pub.

Hey have i got one whole point of IQ ..........Weheyyyyyyy ..get that......

........................Dont need all that to debate with piggies though.....dont want to waste it.........i'l save some for whistling

Archived