Merry Xmas Wednesday & United

Lestat

With all due respect, you're 5th from bottom of the Premiership. Thats quite a feat after 3 months in the top flight.

Owls have soared up the Championship in the last 2 months.....

I wouldnt count your piglets too soon.

I would suggest a better feat than Blackburn, who are fourth from bottom, Premiership title winners and been there 14 years. :thumbsup:

Merry Xmas and a crackling New Year my S6 pork like chums. :D

Hey Lestat, Is there something newer than the Boxing day massacre or the Wembley semi :suspect: :suspect:

Thought not, been pretty much all Blades since eh :D

I suppose other than the magnifico run last season resulting in promotion, the game against Cardiff, the amazing support and atmosphere created at every Wednesday game by the fans, the great run so far, attractive football, thunderous goals from every angle and United losing every other week, it's pretty boring for us really.

Ah two to joust with.

Another classic.

FYTC jousts - respect due there.

CB is forum arrow-fodder granted, but fun none the less (at times).

I think you need to find yourself a horse, lance, squire, practice list, armour, shield, sword, pointy hat with a feather, maiden, horsefeed, bard, armour polish & sword sharpener.

Clothes for the squire, horse brush, lance nibs, vittels (whatever the fu*k they are), one of those fancy violin things, tunic & definitely an implement for picking the hair out of the horse brush.

THEN you may be allowed to joust with the Wednesdayites on here.

Archived