I've Got Santa's Naughty/Nice List!!

I'm shivering in fear now ... I hope I get a lump of sugar ... I don't like coal very much ... well, insofar as it's black it's ok, but the dust gets up my nose and makes me sneeeze.

I'm shivverin too......... wish someone would put the heating on! :rolleyes:

Name- melthebell Verdict: Naughty

Reason: Melthbell has been saying “I’ll get my coat” all year long. But has instead been getting other peoples coat's (sneaky, eh?) and selling them in his shop “Coats!, Coats!, Coats!”. He has so far made 3.2 million pounds

Suggested Present: He owes us a lump of Coal

Well, whatever youre on Ill have some of it. !! :suspect:

He’s one of the rarer ones from the nice column

Name- Rubydazzler Verdict: Nice

Reason: Rubydazzler has been a tireless crusader against the twin armies of the “Dark Lord Jim Davidson” from the West and the “Black Wizard Chris De Burgh” from the East. Together these two pillars of evil have killed millions, but Rubydazzler and her band of orks, elves, barbarians and people who have one eyebrow slightly higher than the other; charged them in the battle of “Woodseats-End” and banished them from these lands forever. She’s also been nice to small dogs this year.

Suggested Present: A Flux Capacitor (great scott!)

Where am I on the list. I just want to point out to Santa, that I've finally completed my search for the world's tallest dwarf and that I feel its importance to humanity especially to short people everywhere mean that I deserve to be on the nice list!

:hihi:

(No offence to anyone that this may or may not cause offence to)

I just want to point out to Santa, that I've finally completed my search for the world's tallest dwarf

Yes but you’re not telling us the full story are you?

Name- coretext Verdict: Naughty

Reason: Coretext runs a freak sideshow of the weird, amazing and marvelous. He treats them very poorly, and often will only feed them store-brand cornflakes, while he eats his Kellogg variety, in front of there poor weeping eyes. This year he has captured (yes, you read that correctly, captured!), the worlds shortest giant, the worlds darkest albino, the countrys most vertical being, and a man who can only smell regrets and taste embarrassing childhood memories Email him for details, he charges 79p for entry (and £20.56 for exit)

Suggested Present: The worlds lumpiest piece of coal

Those lists aren't fair, where's the naughty but nice list? :D

Name- kittenta Verdict: Naughty

Reason: Kittenta has a deep deep hatred of people from the French city of Nice. She is always saying that they are naughty (but Nice). There is no good reason for this attitude, as the people from this charming city are both pleasant, charming and proud of there cities long history dating back to 5th century BC. She also refuses to believe in Eskimos.

Suggested Present: La Lump De Cole

Archived