I've Got Santa's Naughty/Nice List!!

James is Thomas the tank engines best friend.

Of course, James the RED engine! Was Gordon the green engine? It's a long time since I used to read them to my little brother :)

I hope he arrives in time ....

Gordon is blue, he pulls the express coaches :thumbsup:

On the contrary ....... but the large green engine was ......... Henry!

HENRY! of course, how could I have forgotten :) Was he the one that was a bit snooty ... looked down his nose at poor little Thomas?

He should definitely be on the naughty list, if so ... and have no coal at all! Not even ONE lump .. that'd larn 'im ...

but steam trains would find a lump of coal a pretty good present surely!

emily is a green train too, my daughter thinks its great when she watches thomas and he says her name!!

by the way my present, santa, :thumbsup: , thanks for that!! can't wait now!

HENRY! of course, how could I have forgotten :) Was he the one that was a bit snooty ... looked down his nose at poor little Thomas?

He should definitely be on the naughty list, if so ... and have no coal at all! Not even ONE lump .. that'd larn 'im ...

Henry once refused to come out of a tunnel because it was raining and he didn't want to get his green paint wet, so they bricked it up and left him there....That learnt him!

Archived