I've Got Santa's Naughty/Nice List!!

Clearly, there is a fault in Santa’s ‘Naughty’ present procedure when it comes to ill-behaved steam trains such as Henry. It is correct to assume Coal would be no good in this case.

I’ve also decided that should I ever end up on “Who wants to be a Millionaire” and a end up with a “Thomas the Tank Engine” question, scoop will certainly be my phone a friend. Never before have I seen such a scholar on the subject.

I’ll remind you all that with only a week to go, you still have time to get your name checked. Always good to have a little prior knowledge (might help you decide if leaving out a mince pie and milk would be a good idea after all). For example.....

Name- Mr Scoop Verdict: Naughty

There’s no easy way to say this. But is has been a particularly naughty year for Mr Scoop. He continues to steal enegon cubes, and at the slightest sign of any problem, is still transforming into a hand gun and firing himself at the oncoming autobots. Despite his therapist Mr Stevens, repeatedly suggested perhaps sitting down and talking to Optimus Prime about his issues would be a much more helpful approach. Santa can only look upon in dismay at his current plan to blow up a small damn, drowning all the inhabits of the small little local town.

Suggested Present: A Gobot

.....Actually I take it back. It was very easy to say that.

Name- Scoop Jnr Verdict: Nice

Scoop Jnr has had a very good year. His school project which was simply to “write you did at the weekend”, quickly changed in shape and tone into a modern retelling of “The Iliad” by Homer. Focusing on our modern day fractured relationships, and a subtle satirical swipe at the Florentine politics of the early 16th century. It was quickly published by Harper Collins and went onto win the Booker prize, and was latter turned into a multiple oscar winning film. His teacher also gave it a gold star and drew a little happy smiley face near the end.

Suggested Present: Santa has been talking with the parents and it has been agreed that a full size short-haul steam engine will be given as a present (The most likely one being this one, 4-6-0 Grange class steam locomotive). Santa has left it to be wrapped by the parents themselves (coincedently they will need around 6.6 tons of wrapping paper)

P.S For comedy value please read the above, in a Ringo Star voice...

Just a quick update then........

Firstly, the crisis over Santa's Christmas delivery has been sorted. Rudolf was due to be hired out to ‘British Airways’ to help solve the fog problems over Heathrow (of course leaving Nick one reindeer short) But thankfully the weather is looking much better, so the sleigh team is now back to full strength.

Secondly this article form the ‘This Observer” (an actual piece from a few years ago) proves that if you go back to my original post, you’ll see I’m not making up untrue and unkind rumors about Rolf Harris.

And finally a big fat “Merry Christmas” to you all........

Archived