Climbing works, but does it?

Has anyone tried the new bouldering centre, (worlds largest) "climbing works" it openned last week on Little London Road (near the post sorting office). Being the worlds largest and in Sheffield I expected to see some discusion about it but so far I've not heard a single mention about it??? (correct me if wrong)

In case you have no idea what I'm on about see http://www.climbingworks.com/

Anyway from those in the know is it any good? what are the facilities like? how does it compare to other places? etc etc. Any feedback appreciated.

Hi Reverandsam, I started a thread on this the other day after it had appeared in the star. I will definitely be going first chance I get, looks pretty good.

My friends 15 yr old son has been a few times and he loves it, he`s even asked his mum to pay for monthly pass for christmas.

It looks amazing from the photos.. going to check it out properly this weekend I think. I'm normally a once a year boulderer (when we go to Font) but the Climbing works looks so good I think I might be climbing more regularly from now on :thumbsup:

It looks amazing from the photos.. going to check it out properly this weekend I think. I'm normally a once a year boulderer (when we go to Font) but the Climbing works looks so good I think I might be climbing more regularly from now on :thumbsup:

I will probably try this weekend also if i get time :) especially as it is physically so near (to you too i guess) :)

Archived