Ignorant mothers RANT RANT

NatalieSheff

i was in a certain cafe today with friends and baby and came across the rudest set of mothers EVER! i parked my pram behind theirs, making a point of saying loudly "oh ill have to park with the rest of them" and smiling. A little later they got up to leave and started making such a fuss-moving plant pots and stools etc.. it was ridiculous-instead of just saying-do you mind moving your pram thanks.

I cant stand ignorant people with bad manners GRRRRRR

why r some mums like this? im one of the nicest people out and about, always smile and say my p's and q's GRRRR

I have to say I quite often avoid groups of mothers out with their children and babies. There can be a kind of snobby vibe around them I'm not so keen on, though it's probably all in my mind. Ridiculous, I suppose, as I'm a Mum myself, and all the mums I know aren't snobby, so they probably aren't either...but... I'm not really one for herding about in groups, so maybe it's purely a volume issue.

i was in a certain cafe today with friends and baby and came across the rudest set of mothers EVER! i parked my pram behind theirs, making a point of saying loudly "oh ill have to park with the rest of them" and smiling. A little later they got up to leave and started making such a fuss-moving plant pots and stools etc.. it was ridiculous-instead of just saying-do you mind moving your pram thanks.

I cant stand ignorant people with bad manners GRRRRRR

why r some mums like this? im one of the nicest people out and about, always smile and say my p's and q's GRRRR

maybe they were trying to not disturb you? i know it really gets my wick when people make a big fuss of edging past my pushchair and wanting me to move it when there's nowhere to move it to (honestly, if it was someone in a wheelchair, would they do the same? no, i don't think so. my daughter can't walk, so i think she deserves at least some of the consideration that wheelchair users get...at least, a certain cafe on surrey street won;t be getting my custom again as they asked me to fold the pushchair away as they don't allow them during lunch time. so i took the car seat off and put the baby next to me in it. they have no provision for babies, so unless they are willing to declare themselves 'baby un-friendly', i hardly think a pushchair tucked under a counter that had boxes on it and was unusable as a result is a big deal). obviously i have now added my rant to yours (i am full of pent up rant), but back to yours - i wasn't there, i'm sure they were 'that' kind of irritating pushchair user, but are you sure they weren't just so absorbed in talking to each other that they didn't realise what a fuss they were making? perhaps none of them had spoken to another adult for a few days?

maybe they were trying to not disturb you? .............i wasn't there, i'm sure they were 'that' kind of irritating pushchair user, but are you sure they weren't just so absorbed in talking to each other that they didn't realise what a fuss they were making? perhaps none of them had spoken to another adult for a few days?

oh no they were def THAT kind of ignorant persons. The glare i got was unreal. Manners dont cost anything i say! Its silly as mums should stick together and help out/be friendly etc...

oh no they were def THAT kind of ignorant persons. The glare i got was unreal. Manners dont cost anything i say! Its silly as mums should stick together and help out/be friendly etc...

in that case, if you ever see any of them again, i suggest you push them over. i like to think that's what i'd do to people who really make me mad. sometimes i even think how much i'd enjoy pushing people down some stairs, but that's usually reserved for only the most special of special people. once or twice i've even thought about pushing a piano down after them.

in that case, if you ever see any of them again, i suggest you push them over. i like to think that's what i'd do to people who really make me mad. sometimes i even think how much i'd enjoy pushing people down some stairs, but that's usually reserved for only the most special of special people. once or twice i've even thought about pushing a piano down after them.

hehe! ur mad but very funny:D should get my baby to trump on their head huh!

I sometimes wonder what I could do with a cattle prod!

LOL, Babychickens, I imagine them as Weebles (weebles wobble but they never fall down) or skittles and you walking along pushing them over. I'll try and picture that next time someone annoys me out and about.:hihi:

• 1 year later...

omg earlier today i took my daughter for her jabs at the doctors, my daughter can walk a lil so i wasnt really bothered about folding the buggie down etc and leaving it wehre all the other mums do but they leave theres up but there was harly any room so i folded mine to make more room for others, i came out to recollect my buggie and someone had managed to tip it over and leave all the contents of what was in the bugger all over the floor. so i was on my own trying to stop my toddler running off and collecting the stuff that someon nice mother had knocked out of the pram. then to add insult to injury some mother (younger then me and am 19) said i hope ur not stealing anything of my pushchair i was like so gobsmacked it was unreal.

and like a few of you said i tohught mums were meant to stick together, obviously not wehre i live ha ha

Archived