Getting fit in the New Year!

hannahbaby

Hi there,

check out my website hughesperformance.co.uk - im a professional athlete turned lifestlye advisor / personal trainer. I offer a lifestlye analysis to people that cant afford / be bothered with personal training, it involves a sit down meeting to discuss what to eat, training, goals etc.

prices are very negotiable depending on what you want

Join a running club, if you want to lose weight more effectively.

Are you a running club member? I've been trying to run for years, but I've never managed to run more than a 5k (and even then I'm almost dead at the end).

I keep getting all sorts of injuries meaning I have to give up. I'd love to join a running club that has a complete novices group. Does anyone know of one?

How much is membership of a running club btw?

I have tried various diets and it always came back with a vengence, suspected before all I did was lose mainly water and therefore the weight easily came back.

A while ago I brought myself a Body Fat % / Water % / Muscle mass bathroom scales. Managed to find myself a good reasonable calorie diet and doing regular exercise. Now I can see the Fat % going down, muscle mass remaining the same and with the Water % rising to the correct level (it was too low before!).

Once I am down to the correct weight, will look at building up the muscle mass.

Good luck

Stuart

Archived